3 Keys to Deliver an Effective Impromptu Speech
To deliver a good and effective impromptu speech, we need to link our ideas to these 3 important aspects.
1. Know-Ideal information to let them aware and understand
2. Feel-Motivate them and make them feel and inspired
3. Do-Persuade them to act on the information shared
Example: My impromptu speech on “Why do we have to love animals”.
1. Know-I’ll share with them about the current situation of how the animals are being treated by the humans.
2. Feel-I’ll motivate them by making them imagine themselves in the position of animals.3. Do-I’ll persuade the audience by showing them real life projects that will make them interested and take part in loving animals.
|Photo Credit: grantandassociates.com|