River Flows in You-Yiruma & Best of The Best Tracks & Versions

Hello my awesome readers!

How are you doing? Hope all is well. Hopefully I could make your day better by sharing some magnificent musical tracks with you. 

I love musical instruments. Any musical instruments would do but one of my favorite musical instruments would be Piano. Kudos to those who know how to play well. 

I played most of the musical instruments, though I am totally an amateur musician. I enjoy listening to musics and today's best piano greatest hits that I would love to share with all of you is, the best of YIRUMA.

The first piano musical tracks that made me fall in love was River Flows in You. It is such a beautiful piece. I think it is one of the perfect songs and romantic songs ever. It sure takes me years to learn and play this by myself. =P

Yiruma-River Flows in You

Yiruma-River Flows in You 
Vocal

The Best of Yiruma-Greatest Hits

River Flows in You-Cello & Piano
Orchestral Version ft. Yiruma

River Flows in You-Sungha Jung
Guitar Version

River Flows in You-Lindsey Stirling
Violin Version

How To Play "River Flows in You"
Piano Tutorial

River Flows in You
Launchpad Cover Version 2

What do you think of the song? I think it is fantastic. 
Hope you enjoy it! =D

♪Sophie♪

 Photo Credit: Original artist from Wallpapers apps

Comments

Popular Posts